Warehouse Management System
Alexis Global developed systems and procedures for planning and controlling.
- Increased Efficiency, more control over goods
- More transparency and peace of mind
- Minimized inventory costs
Warehousing Services include
- Loading, pick and pack operations, labeling, packaging, inventory control, just-in-time inventory management, pallet exchange services, local trucking and local drayage, stretch and shrink wrapping, quality control, lot number control, import and export handling, containerization and pool distribution
Our WMS system - to control the Warehouse inventory
- WMS – key part of the supply chain
- Controls the movement and storage of materials within a warehouse.
- Processes associated transactions – shipping, receiving, put away and picking.
- Direct and optimize stock put away based on real-time –information about the status of bin utilization.